Welcome to Vancouver!
September 24 – 25, 2018
The 10th Canadian Quality Congress
You don’t want to miss it!
It is our great pleasure to invite you to the 10 th Canadian Quality Congress. We look forward to your participation and appreciate your contributions.
- Learn how quality makes a difference in everything we do, what we buy, sell, use and consume.
- Find out why every company should get into quality and innovation for the future of their organisations.
- Find out how others are saving millions of dollars using quality and innovation tools, technologies and methodological programs.
- Network with over 25 countries attendees, delegates and managers and scholars.
- Benchmark your own practices with the best in the world.
Innovation and Transformation to Embrace Change
Call for Papers
The deadline to submit the first draft of any of the three formats is March 31, 2018.
The deadline to submit the final version of any of the three formats is April 30, 2018.
The Technical Program Committee for the 10th Canadian Quality Congress is seeking papers on best practices and case study applications in all aspects of total quality management and business excellence, including but not limited to topics like lean, six-sigma, transformational leadership, change management, performance measurement, organizational excellence and others.
Healthcare quality and innovation topics are particularly welcome as a special feature of this year’s conference.
Selected papers will be published in journals of the Emerald Publishers (UK).
You can submit a paper in any of three formats:
- Paper Presentations of success stories, examples and case studies exemplifying the application of TQM theories, tools and techniques in all areas of business and across all sectors (including healthcare, government agencies, and education institutions). The deadline for submitting a paper is March 31, 2018. Click here for more information and guidelines.
- PowerPoint format: create your presentation in Microsoft’s PowerPoint slides, with a half-page summary.
- Poster Sessions are welcome. The deadline to submit is March 31, 2018.
- Sponsors and Exhibitors are needed. You need to make a name for your organization, and sponsoring the 10th CQC is a great way to do it. Sponsorships are available in different categories, from $500 up to $25,000 (CAD). Give us a call at 1-888-286-4473 (toll free) or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information and forms, please go to the sponsors and exhibitors page.
Join us, and help shape the future of the quality profession in Canada!
Join us for 2 days of world-class learning experience
Knowledge building, networking, learning from the world’s best, sharing stories, exchanging ideas, teamwork experiences, continuous improvement, the latest revision of ISO 9000 standards, lean management, six sigma, healthcare quality, educational reform, government quality, social responsibility, customer satisfaction indexes, Kaizen, and much more!
- A Grand Opening Ceremony (Monday, September 24, 2018)
- Welcome messages from dignitaries and special invited guests
- Keynote speakers (To be confirmed soon)
- CEO Discussion Panels on Quality Improvement and Innovation Initiatives in Healthcare organizations
- Over 40+Technical Paper Presentations
- Pre-and post-conference workshops
- Conference Gala Banquet and Society’s Awards (Monday, September 24, 2018)
- Closing ceremonies (Tuesday, September 25, 2018)
Publication of Papers in Journals
Selected papers will be published in special journals published by the Emerald Publishing Group(UK).
Best Paper Award
All papers will be included in a competition for a Best Paper Award and a Highly Commended Paper Award.
Attend the Lean Certification Training
We are offering a Lean Certification Training Program for mangers and facilitators following the Vancouver congress consisting of four (4) separate weeks, (3 days per week) over a six-month period with 100 hours of classroom learning in lean theories, tools and methodologies for participants to become internal consultants and support the implementation of a Lean process in their organisation. Class is limited to only ten (10) students. Contact us for details in advance here.
If you would like to be a part of this international event, either as a sponsor or an exhibitor, please contact us.
Media and Marketing Sponsors
The CQC provides recognition for media and associations that contribute to the marketing of our events. Associate your brand with CQC and receive prominent exposure in all marketing materials, including brochures, website and delegate kits, and on-site signage.
Take Advantage of Group Discounts and the Early Bird
- Early Bird: save $50, before August 15.
- Group of 3 or more: save $200 each.
- Group of 10 or more: save $250 each.
- Group of 20 or more: save $300 each.
- Students pay only $150 (with a valid id.) No deadline.
A Big Thank You
The 9th Canadian Quality Congress in Toronto was a huge success.
A big thank you to all participants, sponsors, and exhibitors, including the foreign delegates from 18 countries from around the world who attended the 9th Canadian Quality Congress held at the University of Toronto.
Congratulations to all 2017 CSQ award winners! Click here for more.
Special issue in Business Process Management Journal
A brand new special issue has been published in Business Process Management Journal, Vol. 23, No. 4, 2017 (ISSN 1463-7154) by Emerald Publishers (UK) consisting of selected papers from the 8th Canadian Quality Congress that was held last year in Montreal, McGill University, Canada. For a preview and contents, click here.
Canadian Society for Quality
To be the catalyst organization in Canada that invites quality practitioners, organizations, and associations to pool their collective research and knowledge in the relentless pursuit of performance excellence.
To share quality improvement related research and knowledge with practitioners and to strengthen their understanding of quality tools and techniques and the resulting impact on work processes and organizational excellence.
Leadership opportunities and collaborations
There are ample opportunities to join in at the local and province-wide level, in different committees and chapters, for networking with your peers and industry-wide experts in quality and innovation. Contact us for details.
CSQ also collaborates with other Canadian and international associations, societies and organizations to further extend the message of quality improvement principles and practices to build a network of knowledge benefiting quality of life for citizens at-large.
Become a writer for CSQ’s newsletter, blog, and magazine
The goal is to inform members and readers of the key developments and activities taking place in Canada and elsewhere. You will enjoy plenty of marketing opportunities as well via links, logos and advertising spots in our newsletters, magazine and targeted email campaigns. Contact us for details.
9th CQC Technical Program
The final technical program for the 9th CQC is available here.